- we will make sure that the guest room will be cleaned very thoroughly with appropriate cleaning agents between guests
- hand sanitiser is available in the guest room
- our checkin/out process has been adjusted so that physical distancing of at least 1 metre can be maintained
- we have added internet banking to our payment options, payment can also be made by eftpos or credit card (we are unable to offer contactless payment but we can process card payments while maintaining physical distancing)
- we have removed our info folder/brochures from the room but will email you a copy of the info folder. If you have any questions during your stay please feel free to ask – we are happy to help!
- If breakfast is required it will be delivered safely on a tray for guests to enjoy in their room.
- we will not operate the B&B if we become unwell or are required to self-isolate
We ask you to please
- adhere to physical distancing
- cancel your booking if you are unwell or show symptoms of COVID-19, in that case we will of course waive the cancellation fee
- provide at least two forms of contact (i.e. an email address, mobile and home phone number and residential address) as we are required to have a contact tracing system in place
- let us know your estimated arrival time if that is possible.
We hope you will have a most enjoyable stay! Thank you very much for staying with us and for supporting a small New Zealand family business!